There are three ways to install our plugin:
- WordPress Admin Panel Manual Upload
- WordPress Admin Panel Search & Install
FTP & WordPress Admin Panel Manual Upload
1. Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/maintenance-mode-by-ip-address/ and click on the download button. A zip file named `maintenance-mode-by-ip-address` will be saved on your computer.
2. Unzip the file and upload the complete folder to your wordpress wp-content/plugins directory using an FTP client.
Head over to the add plugin section in your WordPress admin panel. Plugins->Add New -> Upload Plugin and select the zip file you downloaded initially.
Once installed, click on Activate.
WordPress Admin Panel Search & Install
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and do a search for "Maintenance Mode by IP address"
- Click Install and Activate
After activation, your plugin settings will be available on the Admin Menu under the name of "MMIP".